Requesting for Work Permit
1. Requesting process for Work Permit at Ministry of Labor and Department
This process will be responsible by IDEAL
- Form of Employment certification signed by school director
- A copy of permission letter of establishing the school signed by school director
- Power of Attorney letter from school signed by school director
- Power of Attorney letter from teacher signed by teacher
- Medication Certificate (Medical certificate showing that the applicant does not suffer from Leprosy, Tuberculosis, Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, Elephantiasis, Tertiary Syphilis and Blood group (Issued within the last six months) with teacher’s expense.
- Application for a work permit under section 9 (Form WP1) signed by teacher
- A copy of Temporary Teacher License/ the register confirmation document from MOE with teacher’s signature
- A copy of School teacher license with teacher’s signature
- Thai contract
- Passport and copies of passport on the first page (shows your picture), Non-B visa page, and page that shows expiration date of Non-B visa with teacher’s signature
- A copy of the highest university degree with teacher’s signature
- For Sacred Heart Convent School & Praharuthai Donmuang School
3 photos of 3cm x 4cm
- For Praharuthai Nontaburi School
3 photos of 2” x 2.5” (5cm x 6.5cm)
2. A teacher and IDEAL will receive the Work Permit within 2 weeks at Ministry of Labor
This process will be responsible by IDEAL/Teacher.
The expense in this process depends on the valid of work permit;
- 3 months Work Permit is 750 baht.
- 6 months Work Permit is 1,500 baht
- 12 months Work Permit is 3,000 baht
Including registration fee of 100 baht, paid by IDEAL.