Current Teaching Vacancies in Central Bangkok
Filipina Substitude (ACE/IP) English Teacher
You will be based in our Secondary Department and covering classes if/when needed. You will also have your own classes within the Secondary Department. This is a great opportunity to join a simply remarkable team of Teachers within the department. You need to be creative in your approach to teaching and learning with the ability to inspire pupils and maintain commitment to high standards.
Please quote SUB1 if you wish to apply for this position.
English Program (EP) Primary Grade English Teacher
This is an opportunity to join a simply remarkable team of Primary grade English teachers. The whole EP Primary department pride themselves on excellent student results and you will benefit from the support of an experienced EP Primary Head Teacher, as well as a number of outstanding teachers within the EP Primary department. You will need to be creative in your approach to teaching and learning, with the ability to inspire pupils and maintain a commitment to high standards.
Please quote EP2 if you wish to apply for this position.
Friendly, accessible, approachable, innovative and able to inspire students, empathetic to both co-workers and students, respects and behaves equitably towards others in diverse work and social environments, flexible and able to respond and adapt changes.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree from a recognized and accredited university
- Experience in teaching English as a foreign language (min. 2years)
- Knowledge related to principles, methods and practices in lesson planning and assessment
- ESL teaching qualification TEFL / CELTA
- PGCE(i) is desirable for EP
- TOEIC Score of 800+ for Sub Teacher position
- 12 months contract/salary
- Annual salary increase
- Contract completion bonus (amount depending on yearly performance but avg. 30,000฿)
- 5 day work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00pm)
- 13+ paid public holidays
- 20 days paid vacation leave
- 6 days paid sick leave
- 4 days paid official leave
- Life, accident and health insurance (AIA)
- School Teacher's license, work permit and Non-B visa extension all provided and paid by IDEAL
- Class sizes limited to 30 students
- Ongoing training
Required Documentation for Interviews
Candidates that are called for an interview must bring the following documents listed below. If any of the documents are incomplete, this will delay any job offer being made.
- Original university degree/transcripts
- Degree verification letter from university
- Original TEFL / CELTA certificate (if applicable)
- Letter of confirmation of employment from previous schools worked at (if applicable)
- If Non-Native Speaker TOEIC Score 800+ (within 2 years)
Please send an updated CV/Resume and copies of the above documents to Human Resources at email@example.com.
IDEAL English Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please also note that as part of the company's recruitment procedure the successful candidate will undergo background checks.